Tuesday, February 5, 2019

About Romadic


I'm not a writer as professional , so why blog ? It is a commitment to myself that holds me accountable , the ups , the downs and everything between.... I'll share pictures , videos and stories from the place I visit and the cultures I explore . 





To me travel isn't just about relaxing or being on holiday , it is but also about venturing out into the unknown , following your own path and pushing beyond your comfort zone. It means trying new food , experiencing other cultures and doing silly things sometimes . At it's best , travel let's you view the world with a sense of awe and wonder . 

On this blog I hope to encourage other to travel more and to travel independently , by sharing real stories and honest advice . As said that too much travel information gets glorified by travel guides trying too hard to sell a destination - instead I want to try and give an honest perspective.


It probably sounds cheesy , but travel let me re-discover who I truly am and helped me better understand the world I live in . It's also been a lot of stupid fun.


Thank you so much for reading




I
Rahul
Rahul

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment